The Gulfstream G650ER is the fastest and the most long-haul business jet in the World. This is the flagship of private jets from Gulfstream Aerospace in 2018. To date, the Gulfstream G650ER is one of the most coveted private jets among the World’s elite travelers. Unmatched comfort, cutting-edge technology and the highest performance have created a reputation of the leader on the business aviation market.
Gulfstream G650ER characteristics:
- Cabin height – 1.96 m
- Interior width – 2.59 m
- Cabin length – 14.27 m
- Luggage compartment volume – 5.52 cubic meters
- Top speed – 1133 km/h (Mach 0.925)
- Cruising speed – 1041 km / h (Mach 0.85)
- Maximum cruising height – 15 545 meters
- Flight range – up to 13 900 km
- Takeoff distance – 1920 m
- Number of seats – 13
- Number of beds – 6
- Separated crew restroom – Yes
- Number of bathrooms – 2 (optional)
- Number of zones in the cabin – 3 or 4
Routes samples that the Gulfstream G650ER performs without landing for refueling:
- Moscow – Havana
- Moscow – Buenos Aires
- Moscow – Johannesburg
- Dubai – Los Angeles
- New York – Tokyo
- London – Denpasar (Bali)
- Almaty – Sydney
- London – Hong Kong
Main features of the Gulfstream G650ER private jet:
- The impressive size of the cabin.
- 16 oval shape panoramic windows – larger size than in any other business jet.
- Handmade leather chairs and sofas.
- Expensive sorts of wood.
- Modern LED-interior lighting, which emphasizes space of the interior.
- Technology of air circulation and renewal in the cabin – every 2 minutes.
- The lowest barometric altitude in the cabin allows the heart and lungs of passengers to oxygenate without effort, reducing fatigue and making them more rested even after a long flight. When the actual altitude 13 716 m in the cabin G650ER is supported by a barometric height of 1237 m. This is less than half of the aircraft of regular airlines.
- The infrared camera in the nose of the aircraft in combination with the Head-up display (HUD) allow you to take off and land even in poor visibility conditions.
- The most advanced technology of synthetic vision-modeling of the earth’s surface in 3d, facilitating visual piloting for the pilot, increasing flight safety.
- High-speed Wi-Fi on Board
|Moscow - Geneva||54200 €|
|Moscow - New York||118500 €|
|Moscow - Seychelles||127000 €|
|Kazan - Mauritius||195000 €|
|Saint Petersburg - Miami||139800 €|
|Kiev - Male||108900 €|
|Moscow - Los Angeles||161900 €|
|Saint Petersburg - Chambery||54900 €|
|Moscow - Pekin||89990 €|
Characteristics of the aircraft
- Passengers: 13 pax
- Toilet: Yes
- Flight attendants: 1 pax
- Range: 13900 Km
- Speed: 1041 Km/hr